Applying to Fisher Nursing Online
- Online application;
- Official transcripts from all previously attended institutions;
- Two letters of recommendation are required from APRNs (NP, CRNA, and/or CNS) at your current place of employment:
- Recommenders must have the ability to evaluate your clinical work and speak to your clinical abilities that align with your program of study;
- If you cannot meet this requirement because you do not work with APRNs, you may select individuals you currently work with who are qualified at the master’s level or higher in nursing. If needed, one reference may be from a physician and/or a physician assistant;
- If your references are not from two APRNs, you are required to submit an application addendum to explain why you are unable to meet the recommender requirements. No academic references will be accepted;
- Recorded interview via the Kira Talent Platform
- An updated résumé.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP): Applicants are encouraged to have clinical experience in this specialty.
- Adult/Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP): Applicants must hold current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification and have a minimum of one year of current acute care clinical experience.
Undergraduate GPA and Prerequisites
- Health Assessment
- 575 paper-based
- 233 computer-based
- 80 Internet-based